- Copyright (c) 2017 Simon Zammit Photographer.
- Subject to the express provisions of this notice:
- I, together with my licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights on this website and the material on my website; and
- all the copyright and other intellectual property rights on my website and the material on my website are reserved.
- Copyright licence
- You may:
view pages from my website in a web browser;
subject to the other provisions of this notice.
- Unless expressly permitted by the copyright holder, you must not download, copy or otherwise reproduce any material from my website or save any such material to your computer, mobile device or storage facility.
- Except as expressly permitted by this notice, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on my website.
- You may only use my website for your own personal and business purposes, and you must not use my website for any other purposes.
- Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
(a) republish material from my website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from my website;
- show any material from my website in public;
- exploit material from my website for a commercial purpose; or
- redistribute material from my website, save to the extent expressly permitted by this notice.
- Acceptable Use
- You must not:
- use my website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use my website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use my website to create, copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, malware, such as computer viruses, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software; or
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
- Any manifestly criminal activity identified, will be reported the appropriate authorities immediately.
- Report Copyright Theft
- If you learn of any unlawful material or activity on my website or any material or activity that breaches this notice, please inform me as soon as possible.
- Reports can me made via the contact form.
- Enforcement of copyright
- I take the protection of my copyright very seriously as the material on this site constitute part of my livelihood and by engaging in the illegal use of the site, or materials contained herein, you are reducing my ability to make a living. Contrary to popular belief, most photographers are not well off.
- If it is discovered that any individual or organisation has used any copyright material in whole or in part, in contravention of the terms set out in this notice or individual licencing documents, I reserve the right to take legal action against them, and I will seek both compensatory and punitive damages and/or an injunction to stop the continued use of those materials. In any such case I will also seek to recover my legal costs from the respondent.
- You may request permission to use the copyright materials on my website by email, using the contact details published on the website.